Search Engine Optimization (SEO) works to improve the visibility of a website in a search engine’s natural, or organic, search results. If SEO is done correctly, your page ranking will improve and many more visitors will find your site. However, if it’s done incorrectly or done using “black hat” tactics, your site could be relegated into oblivion by Google.
Search Engine Optimization is a critically important element of inbound marketing. If prospective customers can’t find your website, they can’t become leads to convert into customers. We not only provide SEO to our clients, we can teach you how to do much of it on your own. Our SEO services include the following:
- Showing you how website optimization works
- Choosing primary and secondary target keywords for each page on your site
- Optimizing the page title and the page URL
- Writing the meta description following guidelines that are Google-friendly
- Optimizing heading tags and page content
- Creating internal links
- Optimizing image file names and ALT text
- Measuring and monitoring your progress with Page Grader
SEO is not a once-and-done proposition. We’ll show you exactly what needs to be done on a regular basis, and we’ll work on your site page pages and blog posts to get you the best results possible.